Changes are committed to providing training and career paths to our hairdressers, as we recognise the importance of training and development for their motivation and creativity. Changes offer a variety of career paths in hairdressing from apprenticeships through to management and we are committed to continued professional development of our teams. Our in-house training offers NVQ level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications in hairdressing. If you’re interested in joining us, please contact us and send us your CV.
- Ryan Crawford (salon Manager Stony Stratford) Sebastian Cult Team Member 2014 Regional Finalists in Wella Trend Vision London Region 2013
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy Women’s Category 2009, 3 Regional Finalists from Willen and Stony Stratford Salons and Regional Finalist from Stony Stratford in the same category in 2008.
- Salon Business Millennium Computer Competition Winners, Walnut Tree Salon, March 2009
- Kerastase Thermostyle Competition August 2008 2nd Place Becky Cowlishaw (Willen) with her "Hollywood" blow dry.
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy, Men’s Category 2007: Regional Finalists – Becky Cowlishaw (Willen); Rushmeeta Lewis (Stony Stratford)